Roughly speaking, these are the next main improvements for Pixsycho according to Picture to People project:
- reproject some ancient parts;
- improve some sub-libraries documentation;
- improve standardization for the variables, data structures, functions, classes and methods names;
- improve the image interpretation algorithms;
- research an image restoration model;
- improve the stroke engine (the raster part);
- develop a light effect engine;
- improve the raster warping techniques;
- develop a more generic procedural material synthesis;
- create a unified shadow and shading model.
Comments or suggestions? Picture to People discussion group is the right place to post them.
Leonardo C. de Almeida - P2P developer