The Picture to People Project
Picture to People is a huge Computer Graphics research and development project. It has been made from scratch and already has over two million lines of code.
The main focus is on free software, innovative graphic tools, easiness for final user and online releases.
Some of the main P2P features concerning Computer Graphics:
- made totally from scratch;
- embracing and diversified project: hundreds of features planned;
- no CG libraries to make things easy;
- no limitations: any feature can be developed if it's known how to code it, since all low level code can be improved;
- no imports: control of all pieces of code; no "black box" software to use;
- total knowledge: it's not enough to have all source; every source is made for this project and is totally understood;
- can be ported to any object-oriented language, any visual operational system, any hardware: there is no logic outside;
- a trying to make a good conjugation of raster and vector based tools working together;
- creation of real (procedural) Computer Graphics effects;
- release of online tools.
The server side software is able to process the raw HTTP protocol. A simple and yet focused network library was created to process P2P requests. This brings a very optimized, powerful and adherent solution for P2P online environment.
As always in Picture to People project, the web library was made from scratch. After all, the slogan of Picture to People project is:
"Only who makes has true knowledge. Knowledge is control. True power depends on total control. Only who makes from scratch has the real power."
To know more about Picture to People project and about the many online graphic softwares it offers, visit the links presented in the bottom menu of this page.